- About the Program
- Name of the school : Woxsen School of Business
- School location : Hyderabad – Kamkole, Sadashivpet Medak Dist.
- Year school started : 2014
- Any ranking of the school : Association of Mba’s Development Network
- Name of the program : Post graduate diploma in management(PGDM) and Post graduate programme for experienced professionals (PGPXP)
- Admission Criteria
- NMAT by GMAC™ score range : 160 and Above
- Work Experience requirement, if any : For the PGPXP programme we need a minimum of 2 years of Job experience.
- Interview Process : Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion process : N/A
- Any other requirement in the admissions process : Student has to prepare and present a PowerPoint presentation on a pre-decided topic.
- What is the Application Process ?
- How does one apply for the programme ? Through Online Application
- What is the Application fee ? 1000/-
- Where do I get a copy of the Application form ? application.woxsen.edu.in
- When does the application process start ? July 2016
- What is the last date to apply ? 30th Jan 2017
- What is the Admission Process ?
- What was the NMAT by GMAC™ score cut-off for accepted students for 2016 intake ? 160
- What constitutes work experience ? PGDM – Nil, PGPXP – 2 Years Minimum
- When should I expect an invitation for an interview ? Jan 2017
- Who should I contact if I have a question regarding my application ? Please share the contact person name and email. : Mr. Laxmikant Sharma , Ph no. 7032790056
- Fees & other expenses
- What is the estimated cost for the entire program for a student ? PGDM 16.70 Lacs PGPXP – 17.35 Lacs
- What is the cost of living for the duration of the programme ? Its Included in the Fees.
- Are there other costs to be taken into consideration? If yes what ? Additional Charges.
1- Alumini - 15,000
2- Security Deposite - 10,000 (Refundable)
3- Facility Charges - 1,000 per Month
4- Laundry Charges -1,000 per Month
- What is the financial support option available to students ?
- What are the scholarship options available for NMAT by GMAC™ students ? Need and Merit based Scholarship.
- What are the criteria for determining scholarship applications ? 10th 80%, 12th 75%, Graduation 70% and NMAT by GMAC™ 180
- What are the options of availing a loan ? Bank loan.
- What is the amount of loan that a student is eligible for and what are the documents required ? Entire Expense
- At what rate of interest is the loan available? What is the date from which loan repayment begins? What is the maximum period in which a loan is to be repaid ? As per the Bank Standards.
- Does the Institute/School help in getting loan : Yes
- Curriculum/Faculty/Student Exchange Hostel accommodation
facilities of the school
- How many intakes in a year and when ? July Intake
- Size of the intake : 120 (PGDM), 60 (PGPXP)
- What are the specializations available ? Marketing, Finance, Operations Management.
- What is the geographical representation of the candidates at your school? Any student exchange programs available at your school ? PAN India
- What % of the batch finds jobs within 3 months of graduation ? 95%
- What is the mean starting salary of a class after graduation ? Minimum 6 lacs per annum
- What are the key sectors represented in recruiters for this programme ? IT/ITeS, BFSI, Consulting, E Commerce, Start-ups, Manufacturing, Healthcare & Hospitality, Retail, HR, Education and Pharma.
- Share with us the names of some top recruiters for this programme : E&Y, S&P Capital IQ, NISG, Cigniti, Karvy, Tech Mahindra, Thomson Reuters, Broadridge, Randstad, Monster, Gallup Consulting, CtrlS etc.
- Does your school run any initiatives to promote classroom diversity ? If yes please share details. : We organise many outside classroom activities where students are divided into teams, preferably from varied background This gives them an opportunity to learn from each other.