- About the Program
- Name of the school : School of Business, UPES, Dehradun.
- School location : Dehradun
- Year school started : 2003
- Name of the program : MBA – Masters in Business Administration
- Admission Criteria
- NMAT by GMAC™ score range : 140 to 180 (subject to change)
- Work Experience requirement, if any : Preferred, not mandatory.
- Interview Process: Yes
- Group Discussion process: Yes
- Any other requirement in the admissions process: Statement of Purpose
- What is the Application Process ?
- How does one apply for the programme ? https://www.upes.ac.in/
- What is the Application fee ? Rs. 1850/-.
- Where do I get a copy of the Application form?
Link – https://admission.upes.ac.in/apply
- When does the application process start? 1st September 2019
- What is the last date to apply ? 22nd Jan 2019.
- What is the Admission Process?
- o What was the NMAT by GMAC™ score cut-off for accepted students for 2019 intake?
140 & above.
- What constitutes work experience?
Work experience in relevant industry & domain.
- When should I expect an invitation for an interview? Last week of Jan 2020 or first week of Feb 2020
- Who should I contact if I have a question regarding my application? Please share the contact person name and email. Mr. Ravi - 8448581631
- Fees & other expenses
- What is the estimated cost for the entire program for a student? 12.36 lac is the Tuition Fee for 2 Years.
- What is the cost of living for the duration of the programme ? 1.46 lac is the hostel fee for 1 year inclusive of Boarding & Lodging.
- Are there other costs to be taken into consideration? If yes what? NA
- What is the financial support option available to students ?
- What are the scholarship options available for NMAT by GMAC™ students ? Tuition fee waiver
- What are the criteria for determining scholarship applications ? Scores in National level aptitude tests like NMAT by GMAC, XAT, CAT, MAT.
- What are the options of availing a loan ?
Nationalized Banks (SBI, IOB, Axis Bank etc)
- o What is the loan amount that a student is eligible for and what are the documents required?Banks Discretion.
- At What rate of interest is the loan available: What is the date from which loan repayment begins? What is the maximum period in which a loan is to be repaid?Banks Discretion.
- Does the Institute/School help in getting loan: Yes, required documents will be provided to the students to facilitate the loan process.
- Curriculum/Faculty/Student Exchange/Hostel accommodation facilities of the school
- How many intakes in a year and when ? One Intake in a year, July 2019.
- Size of the intake :400 Students.
- What are the specializations available ?
1Oil & Gas, Power Management, Energy Trading, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Aviation Management, Business Analytics, International Business, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Agribusiness, Human Resource, Finance & Accounting, Banking Finance & Insurance, Operations, Marketing.
- What is the geographical representation of the candidates at your school? Any student exchange programs available at your school? We get students from all 29 states of India.
Global Opportunities are available with Global Academic Partner Institutions in U.K, USA, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Singapore
- What % of the batch finds jobs within 3 months of graduation?96%
- What is the Highest salary of a class after graduation? 19 Lacs by ONGC.
- What are the key sectors represented in recruiters for this programme? Oil & Gas, Energy, Market Research, Consulting, BFSI, Logistics, FMCG, Retail, Technology Management, Manufacturing, Consumer, Durables, E- Commerce, Automotive, Shipping.
- Share with us the names of some top recruiters for this programme:Kuehne Nagel, Adani, GVK Mumbai, L&T, Decathlon Sports, Accenture India, Evalueserve, FedEx, Nestle, Flipkart, Amazon, Reliance, Total Oil, ITC Limited, LG Electronics, Godrej & Boyce, Indigo, E&Y, DHL,
- Does your school run any initiatives to promote classroom diversity: If yes please share details
- 1. M-Cube Program.
- 2. Scholarships
**UPES reserves the right to cancel any advertised program or introduce any new program, or change the eligibility selection procedure or location of program