- About the Program
- Name of the Business School: ITM Business School
- About the School: The ITM – Group of Institutions has a thriving and vibrant population of students in its campuses across the country that creates a unique community atmosphere encouraging serious study and personal development. With the able support of its experienced full-time faculty members and several visiting faculties to give students the vital global edge, ITM is steadily moving towards fulfilling its vision, that of becoming a global leader in professional education, whose mission is to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
We have achieved a growth of over 200% in our applications received in the last five years and over 40% growth in applications compared to last year’s. Running at an impressive average growth rate of over 25%.
Our partnerships with International Universities and Schools from UK, US, Europe & Asia for knowledge transfer, program development and student’s exchanges. The affiliations help in keeping the curriculum updated, bring in internationally acclaimed faculties and in developing new programs. Some of our associations are as follows:
Queen Margret University, UK
Group ESSCA, France
EMI Normandie, Hungary
East Asia Institute of management, Singapore
Georgia State University, USA
University of Reading, UK
Birmingham University, UK
DHBW Karlsruhe, Germany
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
University of Memphis, USA
- Program Name: PGDM iConnect
- Program Overview: In 2011, we had a vision of the future of business and the challenging times that lay ahead for aspiring business professionals and the Institutions that trained them. We realized that the global business environment has become more complex, and the MBA programs are inadequate for the jobs that await aspiring management professionals. Day Zero productivity was the demand. To cater to this ITM came up with a totally new concept called iConnect where there is individual focus on students through dedicated mentors and thorough training in life skills, In-depth focus on subjects through case based study and Industry connect through a guided five months on the job intensive internship program to make a student industry ready and productive from the day he/she joins corporates.
- Admission Criteria
• NMAT by GMAC™ score range: 65%ile onwards
• Commencement of forms – 1st September
Scholarship round – 3rd week of Jan to 2nd week of Feb
Last date: March 31st
Work Experience requirement, if any: Not required but would be an added advantage
Interview Process: Jan 3rd week onwards
- Tuition Fees & other expenses:
- Mention the fees in INR – 9.3 lakhs to 11.8 Lakhs depending on programme, Hostel charges extra
- Scholarship and financial support:
- Scholarship details: Cumulative Scholarships amounting to 1 cr
- We have tie-ups with leading banks and financial institutions
- Top Recruiters:
• HDFC Bank
• Asian Paints
• GIC Housing Finance
• Aptech Ltd.
• LNT Finance
• H & R Johnson
• Tata Motors Finance
• Ultratech Cement
• Godrej Properties
• Hafele India
- Other information:
• Size of the intake : 1060+
• What are the specializations available?
Marketing and digital media
Supply chain and Operations
IT and Analytics
Retail Management and Marketing
• What is the geographical representation of the candidates at your school? East and South – 21% each, North – 24%, West- 34%
• What % of the batch finds jobs within 3 months of graduation? 100%
• What is the mean starting salary of a class after graduation? 8.2 Lakhs
• What are the key sectors represented in recruiters for this programme? FMCG, Financial Institutions, Service sector, IT sector, Manufacturing, Logistics
Students from every corner of India, belonging to diverse culture and background join ITM thus creating unity in diversity and immense cross cultural learning for each and every student. The Foundation course prior to the first semester has sessions that bring every student, irrespective of his stream of education, immerse and gear up for a Business Program.
At the onset of the program itself We run an initiative called “Melange”: its a week-long affair with initiatives around cultural diversity, demo and geographic acclimatization of the students. The week-long event is aimed at encouraging inclusion and positive group behaviour.