Prohibited Practices & Consequences of Non-compliance
The penalties for engaging in prohibited practices in relation to the NMAT by GMAC™ test are severe.
The following practices are prohibited:
- Hiring someone to take the test on your behalf
- Taking the test for someone else
- Memorizing and sharing test questions in any manner whatsoever
- Copying, asking or sharing answers with others during or after the administration of the test, in any manner whatsoever
- Carrying any prohibited item to the testing room
- Receiving, discussing or disclosing exam content via text message, e-mail, in any internet “chat room” message board, or any other forum, before, during (including the break time), and after any administration of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam.
The penalties for engaging in prohibited practices are:
- Cancellation of your scores
- Ban on future testing
- Notification to schools / universities accepting NMAT by GMAC™ exam score
- Damages for infringement of copyright
- Legal prosecution