Register & Schedule
You must register and pay for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam before scheduling a test date and location.Note: Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure. You have to submit their respective form separately.
Registration and Payment
- Create an account on nmat.org.in using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test centre. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your primary and secondary ID.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 7 programmes are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of 7 programs.
- You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your primary ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
- Pay the test fee.
- Once your payment is realized, your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard, so that you can go ahead and schedule your exam.
- You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
For additional details on the registration process and instructions, please click the following link - Registration and Payment Instructions
To enquire about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be allowed to take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam a maximum of three times during the year’s testing period. This includes the first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts. No shows are considered attempts.
Your retake registration option will be enabled in your dashboard after your exam date. You need to register for the retake by simply clicking on the Retake section and pay the retake registration fees. You don’t have to fill in the details again. Once your registration for the retake is complete and retake registration fees is realized you will be able to schedule your retake exam.
While you can register for retake exam after your exam date, however you can schedule the retake exam date 15 or more days after your most recent date of attempt. This means you will have to wait at least 15 calendar days before you can appear for a retake. You can schedule your test any time during the retake scheduling window (subject to real time availability). You will be able to select any slot that is a minimum of 24 hours later than the time you schedule your appointment.
You may reschedule your appointment if you can't appear for the original test appointment. You may reschedule your appointment up to 72 hours prior to your original appointment. You may pay for your reschedule using credit card only.
Candidate Registration Video Guide
A complete step-by-step guide which shows the registration process of a candidate for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam.