- About the Program
- Name of the Business School: BSE Institute Ltd
- About the School: BSE Institute Limited (BIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSE Ltd. BIL inherits from BSE the knowledge and insights into the capital markets industry, garnered over the past 141 years.
BSE Institute Limited offers a bouquet of courses related to financial markets for students interested in achieving and upgrading their skills in this field, ranging from 5 international PG programs to more than 100 short terms certifications.
BIL is also involved in some special initiatives like BFSI Sector Skill Council and Zone Startups.
BSE Institute Limited was assessed and certified with ISO 9001:2008.
- Program Name:
• Masters in Global Financial Markets
• Masters In Financial Technology
- Program Overview:
- Masters in Global Financial Markets:- The financial markets arena is a field which is constantly evolving; in which updated and specialized knowledge is essential. Financial companies today seek candidates who not only have excellent knowledge of their field and specialist skills, but who can cope with dynamism and lead the company successfully through changes. The innovations in the financial markets, as well as the globalization process and technological changes require highly trained professionals, able to face the challenges in the financial areas of corporate business. They seek individuals who can represent the company in a positive light when dealing with clients and transmitting in them, confidence of the company’s ability to manage the funds. Masters in Financial Markets program is intended to prepare students for a wide range of careers both inside and outside the financial markets industry, including Investment Banking, Fund Management, Debt and Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions, Investment Analysis and Research etc.
- Masters In Financial Technology:- Financial Technology (FinTech) is concerned with the use of technology to make financial transactions more efficient. Graduates in this field will have a good understanding of finance, accounting, business information systems and analytic methods. Masters in Financial Technology jointly provides the fundamentals of Accounting & Finance and Management Science where relevant expertise resides across all core competencies both in teaching and research. This Masters program is for students from a variety of background who want a career in this area.
- Admission Criteria
• Graduates with minimum 50% from a recognized University having a flair for numbers can apply.
• Consideration will be given to SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD).
We encourage women and candidates with work experience to be a part of this course.
- Selection Criteria:
• Valid BIL- ET* Scores for Indian students
• MBA Entrance Tests: CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT & State CET tests where applicable, and as per AICTE guidelines
• Selected students will be called for Personal Interview
- Tuition Fees & other expenses:
- Rs. 5,70,000 + Applicable Taxes.
- Scholarship and financial support:
- Scholarship details:
• Eligibility for Scholarship -
NMAT score 180 and above.
Aggregate graduation score 60% and above.
B.E, B.Tech, B.CA , BSC.IT graduates will be given preference for Masters in Financial Technology All applicants eligible should appear for scholarship test conducted by BSE institute. The test will be organised at BSE Institute, Mumbai and has no fee. The scholarship test date will be conveyed to students.
• Description of scholarships:
Scholarship : Seats
50% tuition fee waiver (For International Students) : 2
20% tuition fee waiver : 20
For further details on Scholarships please write to us at email@example.com or visit mumbaiuniversity.bsebti.com
- Scholarship details:
- Top Recruiters:
- • CRISIL
• Price Water House Coopers
• Morgan Stanley
• AXIS Bank
• Kotak Mahindra Securities Pvt. Ltd.
• Motilal Oswal Securities Pvt. Ltd
• CARE Ratings
• Sushil Finance
• PIVOT Management Consulting
• GlobeOp Financial Services
• Morningstar India Pvt Ltd
• Mukund M Chitale & Co.
• Zone Startup
• Interocean Fincap Services Pvt Ltd
- Other information:
- • How many intakes in a year and when?
One intake in a year during June.
• Size of the intake:
Masters in Global Financial Markets - 60
Masters In Financial Technology - 60
• What are the specializations available?
Masters in Global Financial Markets
Masters In Financial Technology
• What % of the batch finds jobs within 3 months of graduation?
90 % is placed within 3 months of graduation
• What are the key sectors represented in recruiters for this programme?
Financial Services, Banks, Wealth Management etc.
• Batch Profiling available in the prospectus :
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BseInstituteLimited
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bseinstitue
- Tweeter - https://twitter.com/BseInstitute
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdm2W1K3w4_6fYQzakwZ2lQ