- About the Program ?
- Name of the school ? BML Munjal University – School of Management.
- School location ? 67th KM Stone, NH-8, Dist. Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Year school started ? 2014
- Any ranking of the school ? NA
- Name of the program ? Master of Business Administration (Regular)
MBA in Accounting & Finance (In association with KPMG)
MBA in Business Analytics (In association with IBM).
- Admission Criteria ?
- NMAT score range : We accept NMAT entrance exam score ( No cut off ).
- Work Experience requirement, if any ? Not compulsory but preferred.
- Interview Process : The Aspirants need to appear for a CAT (Case Analysis Test) and a personal Interview.
- Group Discussion process : NA
- Any other requirement in the admissions process ? MBA (Regular)- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 50%.
MBA in Accounting and Finance (in association with KPMG)
& MBA in Business Analytics (in association with IBM)
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 60%.
- What is the Application Process ?
- How does one apply for the programme ? One can apply via the website bml.edu.in/apply
- What is the Application fee ? The Application Fee is Rs. 1500.
- Where do I get a copy of the Application form ? Application forms for all MBA programmes are available free of cost. The application form can be downloaded from BMU’s website (www.bml.edu.in/apply) or obtained from :
• BML Munjal University, Delhi Office
• BMU Campus
- When does the application process start ? The Application process has already started.
- What is the last date to apply ? Please refer to the website for deadline dates.
- What is the Admission Process ?
- Applicants will have to go through the following process.
• All applicants will have to submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures including copies of Class 12th and Graduation certificates, Statement of Purpose and recognized Entrance test Examination scores.
• BMU will review all applications and short-list candidates for a Case Analysis Test (CAT) and PI (Personal Interview).
• Students who have not appeared in any standardized tests will have to appear for the BMU-MAT (BMU’s management aptitude test). Students who have taken any one or more of the BMU-recognized tests will still be required to take the BMU-MAT until they receive their scores for at least one of the tests.
• The final admission decision will be taken by the BMU Admission Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
• The final result can be declared for student only after he/she has submitted his/her final graduation results, class XII results, standardized test scores, and Statement of Purpose and the interview process is complete. Selected students will receive further communications from the admission team to complete the admission process.
- What was the NMAT score cut-off for accepted students for 2016 intake ? No cut off.
- What constitutes work experience ? Work experience is preferred but not mandatory. Approximately 40% of the BMU MBA class of 2016-18 has work experience.
- When should I expect an invitation for an interview ? You will be informed via email in case your application is shortlisted for Case Analysis Test and Personal interview. Each application is carefully reviewed before being shortlisted for an interview.
- Who should I contact if I have a question regarding my application? Please share the contact person name and email. Toll free No. – 1800-103-6888
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees & other expenses ?
- What is the estimated cost for the entire program for a student ? The cost for the MBA is between Rs. 12 to 13 Lacs.
- What is the cost of living for the duration of the programme ? Included in Rs.12 to 13 Lacs.
- Are there other costs to be taken into consideration? If yes what ? Medical Cost would be Rs 5000 per annum. Laptop cost if taken from BMU would be Rs 26000.
- What is the financial support option available to students ?
- What are the scholarship options available for NMAT by GMAC students ? Nothing specific to NMAT.
- What are the criteria for determining scholarship applications ? On Merit
1. >95th Percentile in CAT/ XAT OR > 750 GMAT score: 100% of the Tuition Fee + Free Accommodation* + Free Food.
2. 90th to 94.9th Percentile in CAT/ XAT OR > 700 GMAT score: 75 % of the Tuition Fee.
3. 85th to 89.9th Percentile in CAT/XAT OR > 670 GMAT score: 50 % of the Tuition Fee.
- What are the options of availing a loan ? As per the Government of India’s policy, banks will facilitate educational loans up to INR. 12 lakh without collateral security at concessional rates of interest announced by RBI. However, loans will be sanctioned by banks after compliance with standard norms and procedural formalities. BMU has made arrangements with Avanse (Yes Bank), Credila (HDFC), State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala for speedy sanction and disbursal of education loans to students, provided they fulfill the loan criterion as per bank requirements.
- What is the amount of loan that a student is eligible for and what are the documents required ? Amount of Loan and documents are as per the respective Bank’s discretion.
- At what rate of interest is the loan available? What is the date from which loan repayment begins? What is the maximum period in which a loan is to be repaid ? The interest rates and the respective repayment dates as defined by the respective Bank.
- Does the Institute/School help in getting loan ? BMU has made arrangements with Avanse (Yes Bank), Credila (HDFC), State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala for speedy sanction and disbursal of education loans to students, provided they fulfill the loan criterion as per bank requirements.
- Curriculum/Faculty/Student Exchange/Hostel accommodation facilities of the school ?
- How many intakes in a year and when ? Only one intake is done in an year and is done during the period from Oct to June.
- Size of the intake ? 60 seats in each programme.
- What are the specializations available ? Marketing, Finance, Operations, General Management, Organisational Behaviour and Information Systems etc.
- What is the geographical representation of the candidates at your school? Any student exchange programs available at your school ? Students from over 22 states across India are currently studying at BMU. BMU students have the opportunity to study the Global Leadership Module at Imperial College London. As part of the partnership with Singapore Management University, BMU students will also have the opportunity to study abroad at SMU.
- What % of the batch finds jobs within 3 months of graduation ? 100%.
- What is the mean starting salary of a class after graduation ? 6.5 Lacs per annum.
- What are the key sectors represented in recruiters for this programme ? Consulting, Banking, Software Services, Market Research, Automobile, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing etc.
- Share with us the names of some top recruiters for this programme ? Siemens Limited, Inlogys Techno ,Axis Bank, Hero Fincrop, Yes Bank, Hero Moto Crop, KPMG, Hero Future Energy, WNS, Amadeus, Bookmyhouse.com, TNS Global and many more.
- Does your school run any initiatives to promote classroom diversity? If yes please share details. Yes. Bonus points are assigned to Female students during calculating the final score at the time of selection to encourage diversity.