Institution Application to Receive NMAT by GMAC™ Scores
Thank you for applying to receive NMAT by GMAC™ score reports from prospective students. We appreciate your interest in using the NMAT exam as a criterion for admission to your graduate management program.
To be eligible to receive NMAT byh GMAC™ scores, your institution must:
- Be a degree-granting institution that offers graduate-level programs in business and/or management. Management programs are not limited to schools of business. For example, a health management program in a school of public health or an arts management program in a school of arts and sciences may be eligible to receive NMAT by GMAC™ scores.
- Be accredited or approved by an authorising body — such as a governmental organization or ministry/department of education — to provide higher education and grant degrees or diplomas.
- Agree to accept the NMAT by GMAC™ exam as an admission criterion.
Cost to Receive Scores
Once your institution is approved to receive NMAT scores, your institution will be sent score reports at no charge. NMAT test takers pay a fee to sit for the exam and to send their scores to your programme(s).
- Submit the completed application form; applications may take up to two (2) weeks to process.
- Schools will be notified via email when the application review process has been completed and will receive login instructions, if approved.
- NOTE: GMAC reserves the right to reject any applicant for failure to meet an eligibility requirement or for any reason it deems appropriate.
For any assistance please write to email@example.com